Friday, August 29, 2008

Cash Gifting & Abundant Living System

Its been a few days since I talked to you about my marketing results. Abundant Living System have truly revolutionized the activity of cash gifting . My conversions with Abundant Living System have been the best when compared to other cash gifting programs. The Reverse Funnel System was until now one of the best converting programs the network marketing industry has ever seen, but let me tell you Abundant Living System is even better then Reverse Funnel System as far as conversions are concerned.

Until now I have been concentrating on organic traffic from Google and Youtube. My Abundant Living System blog & my Abundant Living System website are in the top 5 organic search results on google for the keywords "Abundant Living System" . I have 7 videos on page one on youtube for the same keywords "Abundant Living System" .
I have also been able to retain this position for 1 1/2 months..that's alot of free traffic and cash gifts I have received for this one strategy alone, and I have many. I suffered several "Google Slaps" a few times but that is natural and how Google works. I do however come back to the top position in a day or two simply because I know how and I am ready to show you hot to do the same thing. If your ready to learn the skills that you need to succeed online then contact me right away so I can help you.

I wont disclose the total number of gifts that I have received up to this point, but I will tell you, it has exceeded 5 figures in a single week! Stay tuned and keep checking out my Abundant Living System Blog because I will do a video of my back office very soon just to put weight behind what I'm saying! :)

OK, well now I am planning on hitting Craigslist and Solo Ad Marketing (My first paid promotion up to now), and I will keep you updated how things go with these advertising methods so you are informed on what is working for us.

One more thing, My Abundant Living System community is also ready. Here you will learn exactly how to market this cash gifting program in the most effective ways possible using technology and cutting edge video and web 2.0 marketing tehniques. I have also gathered some free exciting tools and tutorial videos as well that you will have full FREE access to when you join. Have a wonderful and prosperous day!

Charles Clift
Video & Web 2.0 Marketing Consultant
Dallas, Texas USA
CONTACT:
Skype: charlesclift2007
Phone: 469-450-8740

Technorati Profile
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: